fredag 13 mars 2009

Come Together ... right now


I have found the place where people on the same fashionpage meet. It's called Lookbook and it's fab. You should check it out. You can scroll down and then look for pictures with different tags on the designer. I looked through the Gucci and then started with Acne. And found this picture, i have bought a lot of clothes which i regretted later but i regrett i didn't bought this blouse from acne. I even stood with it in my hands on the sale and didn't buy it, i can't understand how i think sometimes. I should really save my money for now, but some things is off that chart, as make-up, a pair of wedges and ballerinas and if i can find this blouse i just must have it. And then a have found a lovely dress at Samsoe and i'll be needing a pair of new shorts and.... the list can be very long.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar