fredag 25 februari 2011

Everyboy's gonna pray on the very last day.


So this little school break is now on its last hours. I've had a delicious break, relaxing at home, having some licious lunch with my majalicious, want to the cinema and saw True Grit (really greath see it!). I've also been working some and sewing and do a little mens collection which soon will be finished. I'll do the last things now and listen to Stil in p1. Last weekend was also the best of this year so far for 2011, a lovely friend came and visited me and we had a blast all weekend hanging with our friends eating crépes several times and doing some serious shopping.


And here's some Annalicious inspiration. Gucci fall 2011, I know I'm a guccifreak but for me it's always so elegant and sofisticated and I really like the style Frida Giannini has brought to the house.

So now I'm just gonna chill rest off the weekend beacuse next week is going to be really hectic.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar