måndag 7 februari 2011

CFW




So this friday, we went to Copenhagen with school to go to one of the Fashion Fairs. We walked around there a while and watched a Runwayshow. Afterwards we headed in to the city and did some shopping and went to different storeevents. We had some Coffee at marc jacobs watched another FS at another store. This Fashion Show was really inspiring, the yhad dancers as modells, and they did an amazing performance.

Me and my Girls stayed there until the evening and went for some Beertails (Beer + Coctails) at one store and then we listened to some music and drank som Beer at Monki. The final stop was on Kronprinsensgade where they had a After Fashion/Shopping thingi. It reminded me of After Ski ...

As I said I did some shopping, bought a lovely transaprent silk blouse, a transparant bag at COS and a little hand mirror at MJ.




It was a good day alltogether and I ride some Metro singing Metro form Deichkind ^^

1 kommentar: