torsdag 25 november 2010

In the lane snow is glistening




Oh I want to go to Austria and Skii right now!!!


The first snow has come to Malmö and it's quite a lot too, so took a walk with my dog in the park and it was so peaceful white the lights in the dark and the snow.

In school I've just been making garment sketches so now I have a some start moduls for further sketches to come. I'll be useing them tomorrow when I'm gonna do all the garment sketches for the Fall for me collection.

I've also been a little tired while I went with some friends from school to the opening event for the New Marimekko store got a beutiful garmentbag which I love. I'm always walkking around with those bags.

It's not been that busy anymore in my life and that is quite nice, so I can focus on school and my training and the most important my friends. Because of that I don't feel so stressed out over the ongoing collection.

I went to the garment stor the other day and bought the last piece of fabric to which will turn into a pair of jeans in the following week. I also found a lovely fabric that I want to make a dress of and wear for New Years.

Well that's all for now ;).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar