söndag 14 november 2010

Friday I'm in love



Had a most Superlicious weekend as I said I would have. It has also been the most cultures weekend in a while. On Friday I went to Kulturen in Lund and walked about there in an hour or so. Then yetsreday my school had the exhibition that was teh conclusion of the workshops we had with two other schools. The picture is how my shirt turned out and the it's called Urban Business.

Then today I was at Form Design Center watching their exhibition with Righteous Fashion and on Wednesday the will be having a discussion reading which I think I will be attending.


In school I have finished my blouse for the Winter Collection which I named "Fall for Me". I'm working on the mood board right now so I'll post it here tomorrow and maybe a little teaser pic of the blouse.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar