torsdag 7 oktober 2010

So much Ideas so little time

There are so much things going through my head right now that i don't even now how to start thinking about them. And then I remeber i should listen to Madonna. And I have forgotten how great I think Celebration is. It makes me soooo happy so now I'm like dancing around. There is so much fun in school right now. Tell you all about it tomorrow. I have a lot going on but I like it so then you have to be very organized and right now there is so many people un organized in their life so I'm getting naiuseus from them :P. But now i'm gonna head back to my madonna and my to do list ;).

It is always fun when you are in symbios with your sewing machine it's like we're a team. But I hate when the underthread is empty.

XOXo you know you love me .A.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar