lördag 9 oktober 2010

Jeg flagger rundt



Today I was in Copenhagen and had a really fun time with some friends from my new class and of course my old homie C. We went to a fashion flea market and everybody did some bargains. The market was in a part of the city I've never been to before. So that was fun seeing new parts of the city. Then we walked in to the central parts and did some more shopping, so much fun time. Really love Copenhagen I want to live there later on.


This evening I've met up with a friend from Hamburg and we went out for dinner. She was just passing thorough on her way to Hamburg and when we talked about the city. Both of us noticed that we really miss Hamburg. Hamburg is such a lovely city I want to live there later on too. For now on I'll just have to be happy about the fact that I'm going there in three weeks :D.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar