söndag 29 augusti 2010

Vi ska sy och fixa vi ska göra faderittan ...



Been sewing some the last week and today I finished my ongoing projects. Most of it goes in DoRedo spirit. The two skirts used to be dresses that I haven't used in ages so now I think I'll be using them some more, especially the multicoloured. The dress have I done from a piece of fabric I found on sale, it was a very light green before but I bought black colour and tried to dye it. But as you can see it didn't get so black but i really love the colour and the fitting. Wanted to do something in Balmain style and I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Tomorrow I'll start a new sweing project and you'll get to see a few pictures from the assaignment we got concerning our field trip.

2 kommentarer:

  1. riktigt fint!! Klänningen i mitten är min favvo, riktigt snygg. Lite lik ditt kap som du köpte i Düsseldorf :)

    SvaraRadera