onsdag 25 augusti 2010

The Haunted


Today I went on a fieldtrip with my class. We went up to a Park and Castle called Wanås. Here you can stroll around the grounds and see an exhibition among the nature. This was a superlicious exhibition. We are also to make a little collection based on something that inspired us in the park.

I strolled around alone and got really frightened from the exhibition a few times. But it was awesome so my collection is going to have a theme based on how I felt walking around in the park. Got many vibes from the movie The Orphanage.

The exhibition also reminded me from a exhibiton i visited this summer at Tjörn. (pictures below from that one and above from Wanås).



Tomorrow will also be a insipiring day because I'm going to a Vernissage from the lovely Lovisa Burfitt. More about that later and also you'll see some photos from my collection inspired from Wanås.

1 kommentar:

  1. I think your new (fashion-school):P will be really good for you! I really think so! Get creative girl! (more than you are now!), really fun you are attending it=). we have to meet up soon! KISSES pau

    SvaraRadera