söndag 16 maj 2010

I'm getting scared


This Saturday I saw the movie "Crash" which was really good. In the begining I was surprised by the acknowledge of so much rasist and corruption problems are present at the LA police in the US. And then I'm surprised to see how much stupid things different persons a doing out in our world. After watching that I saw "the Hours" and I just got more into my "deep thinking" :P.


And then when I woke up today I started with reading the news paper and thers was a lot of sad things to read about. One guy in his thirties was mugged under knife treath near a place I was at Friday night and another guy was kidnapped in the early evening at the central town square and brought away to the outer parts of Malmö where he was beaten up and then he was thrown out of the car when it was speeding up just like a Hollywood movie. Apparently the victim didn't know the kidnappers either.


And the last third thing that had happenend, is when i meet up with some friends today at another town square a police man walked up to us and asked if we had seen a bloody man running around with a knife.


I don'tt know where to start with my comments but first it's hard to understand or maybe more hard to accept that there are so many crazy people out there. And for me I can't understand how somebody can just take a knife and scar a person neither then kill somebody. I'm just getting a little scared of walkning the streets of Malmö but more scared of walking the streets of our world.


Where is the Love?

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej!
    Malmö är läskigt... men ganska mysigt...

    Jag tycker att det är kul att du blandar tyska, svenska och engelska i dina inlägg. Det får mig att inse hur mycket jag har glömt av all tyska jag har läst...

    Vad är det du ska hitta på i höst nu då?

    Siri (Oxford/Tunarp)

    SvaraRadera