torsdag 10 mars 2011

Thursday Tea




I have had a couple of very busy weeks behinde me. But I can then tell you that my silver sweaters are finished. They are like the one above. And my shirt for my Mens collection is finished. The collection will be presented in school on Monday then some pictures will come up here too.


My class will also have an exhibition at Form/Deisgn Center in week 15, so today I were on a meeting regarding that and the Fashion Event my class will have there on the 28th of may.


These latest days in school we have had a visit from the University and they have had a workshop with us. Where we were to think of a Man 20 years forward, how will he live, eat, what will he wear, are there more varieties in his way to dress? It wasn't so easy to think of this scenario and the build a world around it and do some sketches. I'll present it tomorrow, hopefully it will be fun and inspiring to see how the others in the class thought.


I have also found a studio an a photography where I can take some nice pictures of my clothes. So I can start build up a real portfolio.
So I'm very exciting over that and I'm exciting over that I'm going to Berlin this weekend. It will be a nice relaxing stop and hopefully filled with inspiration so I won't forget my Camera ;).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar