lördag 19 mars 2011

Alors en danse

The Shirt I did for my Men's Collection.

Came back from Belrin on Monday. I hade a wonderful weekend meeting loads of fun inspireing people. Didn't do so much stuff just walked around enjoying my company and the spring which had arrived in Berlin.

Went straight to school afterwards and had my presentation for the men's collection. Got a pair of tips of progress so now when I'm strating up my last school project I want to do it all superduperannalicious so that it will be the best ever.

Also had some meetings regarding a exhibition our class will have. Come to Form/Design Center in week 15 and see the Recycled project we had this Fall :D.

Otherwise it's not much new going on. Have started my final collection but it's just at the sketch fase. HAve starting very little on doing some toaille pieces.



But now I'm heading in to the City for some Springshopping, hopefully I'll find some shoes ;) And then alors danse die ganze nacht ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar