tisdag 14 december 2010

Poppin bottles at the crib



Hadn't have that much to do in school today just made a few prepartaions for tomorrow XX. I'll post everything on Thursday regarding tomorrow.


So today I did a quick and little collection just for fun. The original inspiration was my new years dress which I finished yesterday so thought it might be fun extending it to a collection. Also I need to practice drawing and just do something quick. So I'm really pleased with the result. My eyes and hands which has been my latest diffuculties, are getting better and better. I can also see a big change in my sketches from tho ones i used to do, and these are so much better. I'm also getting my own style and today it was easier just sketching up a body in five min. with this result.


The one in the lower right corner is the dress for new years.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar