torsdag 9 december 2010

Jag flaggar runt med Dagmar



Yesterday evening the swedish brand Dagmar held a little presentation of the Pre Spring 11 at a store here in Malmö. I went with some friends and it was really fun. It wasn't soooo many people as last time I were at this Store Spirit so we stopped and talked to a women wokring on the sales department at Dagmar. She told us everything about the new collection but also how it is to work at Dagmar and the business in generell. We told her about our presentation next week so she gave us some useful tips which I'll be using.

I Also got this beautiful bag and the houses on the front is houses from Argentina which is the location for the Spring inspiration. And about Argentina Vargas will be receving the nobelprice and I really want to read something from Vargas during the break. I really like the litterature from South America so I hope it will give me some inspiration beause it's all dead for me now.

Tomorrow will hopefully also give me some inspiration because I'm going on a field trip to Copenhagen and will be meeting some desginers and go to some artthings ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar