fredag 17 september 2010

FW 10



I'm working on my FW collection right now it's a little collection with I think it will end on 5-7 pieces. It's in a dark theme with red, a blue/black print and black as main colors. I'm almost finished with the first dress and on Monday I'll start with a skirt then later on a pant that will be in the printed fabric and in black and as finish a red body that will be boootylicious. Then I'll maybe make a red skirt but that will the last.

I've just started with using Illustartor so the collection presentation of the scetches will be up here when I'm finsihed and then you'll see all the pieces too.

Then til the SS I'm thinking light materials and colors with feathers as a main thread.

Hope you'll have a nice weekend and tonight I'm going to Russia and have a vodka^^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar