måndag 21 juni 2010

My first Month of pure Freedome




So as I'm back in Sweden chillin' my old style, I thought I should let YOU know what I've been up to first time as a unemployed "young adult". The first week the only thing I did was to sleep. Then I went for a little trip with my parents to Småland. After that weekend I started catching up with old friends, my grannie and searching for jobs.


I went to see a lot of different exhibition, one at Design/Forum with the exam work from different Design schools. Me and my Culture buddies also went to the Art school to see their exam work wich was really have a lot of good criticism and thoughts about our world and traditions. In Småland I saw a Photo exhibition comparing the old Gergia with the New. My Father I went out to the notorious city part of Malmö one Saturday seeing and beeing apart of a really cool exhibition out in the sousurroundings.

Then I got some visitors in form of Anna who is current in Hamburg. We had a lovely mini weekend seeing Malmö, Copenhagen and Lund. Then I got a unexpected visit from my friend Jonas in Stockholm, we only had a bike sightseeing in Malmö but with a bite of Shopping and Coffee dazu ^^.


I played Tennis constantly (I would say) for three weeks and are now fit for my summer matches, which the first one will take place tomorrow.


So to summerize my Month of unemployment it was quite good and had a lot of fun stoff included. And this summer will just have more fun coming in.


I'll keep you posted when I do anything inspiring :).

1 kommentar:

  1. haha, jag ser ju helt förstörd ut på fotot medan du ser sexig o mystisk ut....Men vilka minnen man får av fotot!

    SvaraRadera